The Photos Disney Characters Would Take If They Had Instagram Accounts by Simona Bonafini.
send me which disney princess you think i would be
You don’t meet a girl like that every dynasty.
This set is dedicated to fuckyeahdisneyfanart/disneydiversity (Ally).
Ally, your blog changed my life. Your ideas, your values, you inspire me, inspired me to change. You will always be a dear friend to me. Thank you for being you, and I love you so much!
The cast of Enchanted
Frozen meets Once Upon a Time.
50 Favorite Disney songs (in alphabetical order)1/50: All in the Golden Afternoon
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
DisneyDeviants’ Halloween Countdown - Day 13: Helga Sinclair
Disney + flowers
MISICI Mad Hatter on Flickr.
Classic Disney [1937-1977] 30 Day Challenge | Day 11 - Most Overrated Character |
→ Aurora from Sleeping Beauty (1959) ;; “I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. Yet I know it’s true, that visions are seldom all they seem… but if I know you, I know what you’ll do: you’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream…”
"The name’s Fred. School mascot by day, but at night—I am also a school mascot.” (x)
Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? Somehow I cannot hide, who I am, though I’ve tried. When will my reflection show, who I am inside… when will my reflection show, who I am inside?